The Ziemanski Wedding – Birmingham Alabama Wedding Photography

Birmingham Alabama Wedding Photography

 

Name | Jillian & Marshall

Date | 08.20.16

Ceremony Venue | Gabrella Manor

Reception VenueGabrella Manor

Photography | Nick Frontiero Photography

 

Jillian was one of those fantastic brides that emails about availability and pricing one afternoon, only to ring the very next day and secure me for her wedding day…..of which was only a couple of months before the actual day!  You gotta love those brides that are decisive and know what they want!!  We quickly scheduled an engagement session, where I learned that they met through a popular dating site, had a mutual love for coffee,  and an incredible connection and understanding of each other.  They were two of the most calm people I have ever ran across.  So, their wedding venue Gabrella Manor in Birmingham, Al, is an out of this world venue here in Alabama……it’s probably the most European looking, aesthetically pleasing venue you will find here, and it’s kind of hidden and unlike anything else in the Birmingham area.

To give you a prime example of the absolute calmness Jillian and Marshall are instilled with check out this exact scenario that happened on their wedding day:  It’s August in Alabama, which means the weather forecast will always read as a 20% chance of rain on any given day.  If you’re local here, you know that at the drop of a dime those chances could easily increase to an 80% chance of thunderstorms, completely out of nowhere.  Of course, we had a back up plan…..they could have just moved everything into the reception area for the ceremony ahead of time…….or test our weather apps to see if the line of thunderstorms would actually come right at us as the radar indicated.  Jillian calmly decided that we would stick with the original plan…..with Marshall’s studies of aerospace and working for the United States Air Force, he totally knew it was going to rain.  It didn’t matter or rattle either of them, all that mattered to either one of them was being able to exchange vows of forever to each other in the presence of their closest friends and family.

Fortunately, we had an umbrella handy and of course when it came time to take portraits of the two of them as a newly married couple the rain subsided quite a bit.  We figured we were good for family portraits at the original ceremony location, but then we were completely wrong……another downpour began just as we started!  Nonetheless, neither Jillian or Marshall ever became frustrated or bothered with the weather at all.  We simply pulled family together during the reception…..we made it work and the images are beautiful!  The speeches given at the wedding reception you see here still give me chills to this day.  Jillian and Marshall are two special people without a doubt.  If you attended this wedding, you could just feel it.  No question, the best speeches I’ve ever heard at a wedding reception to date!

 

nfp_meadowsblog_24nfp_meadowsblog_27nfp_meadowsblog_05nfp_meadowsblog_06nfp_meadowsblog_01 nfp_meadowsblog_02 nfp_meadowsblog_07 nfp_meadowsblog_08 nfp_meadowsblog_09 nfp_meadowsblog_10 nfp_meadowsblog_11-1 nfp_meadowsblog_11 nfp_meadowsblog_12 nfp_meadowsblog_13 nfp_meadowsblog_14 nfp_meadowsblog_15 nfp_meadowsblog_16 nfp_meadowsblog_17 nfp_meadowsblog_18 nfp_meadowsblog_19 nfp_meadowsblog_20 nfp_meadowsblog_21 nfp_meadowsblog_22nfp_meadowsblog_04nfp_meadowsblog_46nfp_meadowsblog_26 nfp_meadowsblog_23nfp_meadowsblog_28 nfp_meadowsblog_29 nfp_meadowsblog_30 nfp_meadowsblog_31 nfp_meadowsblog_32 nfp_meadowsblog_33 nfp_meadowsblog_34 340_1592nfp_meadowsblog_35nfp_meadowsblog_36 nfp_meadowsblog_37 nfp_meadowsblog_38 nfp_meadowsblog_39 nfp_meadowsblog_40nfp_meadowsblog_43415_3337nfp_meadowsblog_41 nfp_meadowsblog_42 458_3380 nfp_meadowsblog_44 nfp_meadowsblog_45 nfp_meadowsblog_47 nfp_meadowsblog_48 nfp_meadowsblog_49 nfp_meadowsblog_50 nfp_meadowsblog_51 nfp_meadowsblog_52 nfp_meadowsblog_53 nfp_meadowsblog_54 nfp_meadowsblog_55 684_3579nfp_meadowsblog_56 nfp_meadowsblog_57 nfp_meadowsblog_58 nfp_meadowsblog_59 nfp_meadowsblog_60 nfp_meadowsblog_61 nfp_meadowsblog_62 nfp_meadowsblog_63 nfp_meadowsblog_64

Leave a Reply